Saturday, January 8, 2011

Falling For the Eighties.


Apparently I should have been born in the eighties.

This has been deduced from a little
incident that happened in 2nd period nutrition.

A friend, upon seeing and feeling my slightly
shiny leggings such as these:

Said, or rather, sang these words:
"She's a maniac, maniac on the floor!"

I questioned his judgement, and soon after forgave him when he told me he couldn't help it once he saw the tights. He went on to tell me that I should have been born in the eighties. I agreed. OBVIOUSLY.
That would only have been the BEST thing ever.

So, thank you Lashawn for reviving in me a love for the eighties.



ALSO,
Pretty in Pink is essential eighties.
And I love it.
Even though I abandoned my chipmunk faced sister
while we were watching it for a skype date. Sorry Lizzie!


Nonetheless, I didn't miss my favorite moment from the movie:




Another eighties song that's basically the best ev would have to be Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield. For obvious reasons.




Jakers, it's okay if you need to sing this song to me. :)


1 comment:

  1. Idk why I never posted on this! I am lame! Haha but when I get a time machine me and you will just live in the 80's :) and the song I think is actually titled jess' girl ;) haha

    ReplyDelete